Omron Environment Sensor 2jcie-bu (Usb Type)
Omron has launched a USB type version of its 2JCIE environment sensor
Sense a variety of environmental information:-
- Connects to a network via USB or Bluetooth to enable the sending of measurement data
- Using OMRONs unique and innovative algorithm, enables highly accurate determination of earthquakes based on vibrational acceleration
- Enables continuous monitoring of room air quality using a VOC sensor
- Depending on the surrounding environment and the mounting position, the measured characteristic may vary. The measured values must be treated as a reference.
- Do not subject the unit to extreme temperatures, humidity, moisture, or direct sunlight.
- Do not use the unit where it will be exposed to dew condensation.
- Do not subject the unit to water, oil or chemical materials. (4) Do not use the unit where it will be exposed to flammable gas or corrosive vapors.
- Do not use the unit where it will be exposed to dust, saline matter or iron powder. (6) Install in a location as far away from heat-generating instruments, etc., as possible.
- This Product operates in the unlicensed ISM band at 2.4GHz. In case this Product is used around the other wireless devices including microwave and wireless LAN, which operate same frequency band of this Product, there is a possibility that interference occurs between this Product and such other devices. If such interference occurs, please stop the operation of other devices or relocate this Product before using this Product or do not use this Product around the other wireless devices.
- Due to the use of radio waves, third parties may intercept transmissions either deliberately or accidentally. Do not use this Product for matters related to vital secrets or human lives.
- This product is designed and manufactured as a general-purpose item for general industrial products. Usage for the following applications is not intended and OMRON shall not provide any warranty for this product if customers in fact
- use this product for such
- Applications requiring high levels of safety (Ex. Nuclear control equipment, combustion equipment, aviation/space equipment, railroad equipment, lift equipment, amusement park machinery, medical instruments, safety devices, and other applications that may cause the loss of life or injury)
- Applications requiring high reliability (Ex. Gas/water/electricity supply systems, systems that operate continuously for 24 hours, applications regarding rights and assets such as payment systems, etc.)
- Applications in severe conditions or environments (Ex. Equipment installed outdoors, equipment subjected to chemical contamination, equipment subjected to electromagnetic interference, equipment subjected to vibration and shock, equipment operated continuously for long period of time, etc.) (d) Applications in conditions or environments not listed in these specifications:-
- In addition to the contents of
- above, this product is also not designed for use with automobiles (including two-wheel vehicles, the same applies hereinafter).
Do not use for applications where mounted on automobiles. Ask your OMRON representative for details regarding products for mounting on automobiles.
Available series:-USB type:-#2JCIE-BU01 Environment sensor#Bag-shaped type:-2JCIE-BL01#PCB type:-2JCIE-BL01-P1