3M Circuit Plating Tape 1280
3M Circuit Plating Tape 1280 with polyester film used for PCB masking tape or other high temperature applications. Red. 3.6 mil thick. 3M Circuit Plating Tape 1280 is a polyester film tape with unique adhesive for printed circuit board masking during electroplating.
- Low stretch polyester film for machine, as well as hand application.
- Solvent clean up of the board is recommended to facilitate subsequent soldering.
- Polyester backing reduces stretch and recovery of tape and associated uneven stop-off line.
- Thick adhesive coating reduces undercutting because adhesive helps block out solutions between fingers.
- Masking of many printed wiring boards during solder stripping and precious metal plating of fingers.
- Splicing of silicone treated papers.