3M Double Sided Tape 9080HL is a high adhesion acrylic adhesive on both sides of a non-woven tissue carrier. 9080 is a double coated acrylic adhesive on a non-woven tissue carrier. 9080 is a double coated acrylic adhesive on a non-woven tissue carrier. It has a very high level of initial tack and good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including LSE materials.
*Features of Double Coated Tape 9080 HL:-
Applications Double Coated Tape 9080HL:-
- Acrylic adhesive has good tack and adhesion and bonds to a variety of surfaces.
- Non-woven carrier enables excellent conform ability.
- Excellent shear strength.
- Heavy Liner version of 9080
- 9080 is well suited to bonding together a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as wood, metals, glass, papers, paints, and many plastics and fabrics.
- It shows a high level of adhesion to LSE materials such as Polypropylene and some Polyethylene as well as coated papers and varnishes.