3M Thermally Conductive Silicone Interface Pad 5514 (0.25T X 45MM X 20M )Roll
3M Thermally Conductive Silicone Interface Pad 5514 is a silicone elastomer sheet, designed to provide heat transfer path between heat generating components and heat sinks, heat spreaders and other cooling devices.
Features and Benefits
- Good thermal conductivity (1.6 W/m-K)
- Good converting for complicated shape
- Hardness: Shore 00 = 58
- Good flexibility with over bending
- Good dielectric properties
- Thin thickness, 0.20 mm and 0.25 mm
- UL 94 V-1 Roll is available
- High temperature resistance
Product Uses :-This product can be used for heat management of electronic devices and joining/stacking parts in electronic components.
- IC Packaging Heat Conduction
- COF Chip Heat Conduction
- Printed Circuit Board
- LED Board TIM
- Spacer for Battery Module/Pack
- HD TV Address IC Chip and Scan Module
- Heat Sink by Aluminum, other metal and ceramic
- Thin Gap Filling between board, module and chassis Mechanical fastening such as clamp, bracket, screw and additional tapes and adhesives bonding can be used in parallel with this pad.