- The TLu contrast sensor 964401000 series offers solutions for all detection applications of register marks and other neutral or colored references.
- The microprocessor-based setting can be either Teach-in using two push-buttons or Remote by c The TLU-011 is a Color Mark Contrast Sensor with 4-pole M12 connector. able. The LED emission can be red/green with automatic selection, offering the possibility of operating on all contrasts.
- Interchangeable 9mm or 18mm lenses and fiber optic versions
- Teach-in and remote settings
- Output is NPN or PNP according to the model
- Wavelength of red LED is 630nm and green LED is 526nm
- Settings can also be dynamic and completely automatic in the models with the 'Auto-Set' function
- Metal housing with orient table optics and connector
- Consumer Electronics
- Portable Devices
- Sensing & Instrumentation
Contrast Sensor Red, GreenLED-TLu-011 make Data logic