3M EMI Embossed Copper Shielding Tape 1245, 3/4 in x 18 yd (19.05 mm x 16.5 m), 12 per case
3M 1245 Tape consists of an embossed 1- ounce deadsoft copper foil backing and an aggressive pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. The edges of the embossed pattern pressed into the foil cut through the adhesive layer to establish reliable metal-to-metal contact between the backing and the application substrate.Features :-
- Widths from 1/4 to 23
- Embossed dead soft 1-ounce copper foil backing
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and die cutting
- Longer lengths up to several times normal length, dependent upon width.
- 3M 1245 Tape is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.