|Home||» Products||» Electrical Switchgear||» Eaton Moeller Rotary Isolators|
Eaton Moeller Rotary Isolators
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
*Types of DC Isolator :-
Battery Isolator :- Eaton Battery Isolators are diode based products that prevent current from flowing between batteries in a battery isolator-like configuration or between charging sources in a combiner-like configuration.
Simple and safe to operate with the engineered safety margins required for high power vehicle applications ranging from 6V to 48V and 25A to 350A.
Eaton Battery Isolator options include single, dual and triple inputs and single, dual, triple and quadruple output configurations
*Applications : -
Specific configuration options for numerous OEM applications.
High Power Vehicle Applications
Rotary Isolators :- Eaton local switch-dis connectors standard duty in two types; RDMP, 20-63A, IP65, 2-8 poles and PC2, IP55, 2-6 poles
Features :- Local switch-dis connectors standard duty, type RDMP, 20ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ63A, IP65, 2ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ8 poles :-
These compact isolators are fitted with red/yellow operating handles padlockable in the ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂOFFÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢ position with up to three padlocks.
Grey, moulded thermoplastic enclosures provide protection to IP65 making them suitable for most indoor and outdoor environmental conditions.
Solid neutral and earth termination points are a standard feature.
The RDMP range of rotary cam switches are suitable for on load switching of general distribution a.c. power circuits and infrequent duty motor isolation.
* Local switch-dis connectors standard duty, type PC2, IP55, 2ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ6 pole :-
- These compact dis connectors are fitted with black operating handles, pad lockable in the position
- 2pole and 4 pole units have removable neutral links included for SPN (from 2P) or TPN (from 4P) conversions.
- Grey, pressed steel enclosures provide protection to IP55.
- The enclosure design allows easy access for cabling by removal of the switch interior
- The PC2 range of rotary cam isolating switches are suitable for on load switching of general distribution A.C. power circuits and infrequent duty motor isolation.
- Switches with additional poles are available on request.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- Depend on Order Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Eastern Europe, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India