We are auhorized Distributor of 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquid FC-770 -11LB/5KG JUG
in all over India.Features of Electronic Liquid
Applications of Electronic Liquid
- 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquid FC-770 is a thermally stable, fully-fluorinated liquid.
- Dielectric Strength is >40 kV, 0.1" gap
- Dielectric Constant is 1.9
- Electrical Resistivity (ASTM D-257) is >3 x1014 ohm cm
- It is compatible with most metals, plastics and elastomers.
- It use as a heat transfer fluid in a variety of industries.
- The inertness of Fluorinert liquid FC 770 permits its use as a direct contact single and two-phase coolant in certain supercomputers and sensitive military electronics.
- Its high dielectric strength and electrical resistivity are ideal for applications in high voltage transformers and power electronics.
- In the semiconductor manufacturing industry, its wide liquid range makes Fluorinert liquid FC-770 suited for cooling ion implanters, dry etchers and CVD machines. Its low pour point also permits its use in thermal shock and test
- Properties -FC-770
- Appearance-Clear, colorless
- Boiling Point (1 atm)-95 Degree C
- Pour Point -127 Degree C
- Vapor Pressure -6.568 x 10 pascals
- Liquid Specific Heat -1038 J kg-1 DegreeC-1
- Liquid Thermal Conductivity -0.063 W m-1 Degree C-1
Popular Products- fluids ,chemical solvents , industrial solvents ,chemical solution ,process chemical , speciality chemicals , thermic fluids, heat transfer fluids , heat transfer chemicals, chemical solvents, cleaning solvents , coating solvents ,industrial solvents,Electronic Fluid,Electronic Liquid,Fluorinert electronic liquid, fluorinert electronic liquid fc 70, fluorinert electronic liquid fc 40, fluorinert electronic liquid fc-770, fluorinert electronic liquid msds, fluorinert electronic liquid fc 40, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc-70, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc-70, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc-70, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc 40, fluorinert electronic liquid,, low temperature heat transfer fluid, low temperature heat transfer solutions,low temperature heat transfer liquid,low temperature heat transfer solvents etc etc.
3M(TM) Fluorinert(TM) FC-770 & FC-40 are the recommended coolant for lasers. These are inert coolants for heat transfer, high voltage & other applications.