3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquid FC-770 -11LB/5KG JUG
Features of Electronic Liquid-
Applications of Electronic Liquid -
- 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquid FC-770 is a thermally stable, fully-fluorinated liquid.
- Dielectric Strength is >40 kV, 0.1" gap
- Dielectric Constant is 1.9
- Electrical Resistivity (ASTM D-257) is >3 x1014 ohm cm
- It is compatible with most metals, plastics and elastomers.
Technical Descriptions -
- It use as a heat transfer fluid in a variety of industries.
- The inertness of Fluorinert liquid FC 770 permits its use as a direct contact single and two-phase coolant in certain supercomputers and sensitive military electronics.
- Its high dielectric strength and electrical resistivity are ideal for applications in high voltage transformers and power electronics.
- In the semiconductor manufacturing industry, its wide liquid range makes Fluorinert liquid FC-770 suited for cooling ion implanters, dry etchers and CVD machines. Its low pour point also permits its use in thermal shock and test
- Properties -FC-770
- Appearance-Clear, colorless
- Boiling Point (1 atm)-95 Degree C
- Pour Point -127 Degree C
- Vapor Pressure -6.568 x 10 pascals
- Liquid Specific Heat -1038 J kg-1 DegreeC-1
- Liquid Thermal Conductivity -0.063 W m-1 Degree C-1
Popular Products- fluids ,chemical solvents , industrial solvents ,chemical solution ,process chemical , speciality chemicals , thermic fluids, heat transfer fluids , heat transfer chemicals, chemical solvents, cleaning solvents , coating solvents ,industrial solvents,Electronic Fluid,Electronic Liquid,Fluorinert electronic liquid, fluorinert electronic liquid fc 70, fluorinert electronic liquid fc 40, fluorinert electronic liquid fc-770, fluorinert electronic liquid msds, fluorinert electronic liquid fc 40, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc-70, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc-70, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc-70, 3m fluorinert electronic liquid fc 40, fluorinert electronic liquid,, low temperature heat transfer fluid, low temperature heat transfer solutions,low temperature heat transfer liquid,low temperature heat transfer solvents etc etc.
#3M(TM) Fluorinert(TM) FC-770 #FC-40 are the recommended coolant for lasers. These are inert coolants for heat transfer, high voltage & other applications.