We are supplier of 3M Glass Cloth Tape 361 Strong abrasion resistant backing provides strength for bundling, harnessing and protection applications requiring high tensile strength
- Silicone adhesive provides good holding power and clean removal across a wide range of temperatures
- Withstands temperatures from -65oF/-54oC to 450oF/232oC and intermittent temperatures up to 550oF/288oC or higher, depending on the type and duration of the heat source
- Can be certified to meet F.A.R. 25.853, flame resistant specification
Used for permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers
Constructed with a woven fiberglass backing, 3M Glass Cloth Tape 361 features a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive for applications requiring high-temperature resistance, high adhesion and clean removal. It is often used for high temperature applications such as sealing ducts and as a back-up strip for submerged arc welding.
- Can be certified to meet FAR 25.853 (a) Appendix F Part I (a) (1) (ii), flame resistant specification.
- Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 550oF (288oC) or higher, depending upon the type and duration of the heat source.
- Continuous exposure to temperatures above 450oF (232oC) will gradually degrade the adhesive causing loss of tape adhesion and darken the glass cloth backing.