3m high temperature polyimide tape 7413d is amber colored with polyimide film and silicone adhesive used for pcb solder masking and high temperature applications.
- Silicone adhesive high temperature performance reduces adhesive transfer
- Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
- Polyimide film is dimension ally stable at high temperatures
- Flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant
- Release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperatures
- Mask for protection of gold fingers of printed circuit boards during wave solder, solder reflow or solder dip process