AWM700 Series airflow sensor, amplified, flow/pressure range: 200 SLPM; port style: tapered, 22 mm.
The AWM700 Series, Compensated/Amplified Airflow Sensors provide in-line flow measurement with a specially designed bypass flow housing. These sensors measure flow as high as 300 standard liters per minute (SLPM) while inducing a typical pressure drop of 1 inH2O.
The AWM700 has a high flow range capability in a small package, as well as a 6 ms response time. These sensors require a 10 Vdc supply, but consume only 60 mW of power. The compact plastic package withstands overpressures of 1720 mbar | 172 kPa | 25 psi without compromising performance. The snap-in AMP-compatible connector provides reliable connection.
- Flow tubes for ranges up to 300 SLPM: Provides low pressure drop in the customers application
- Highly stable null and full scale: Does not require recalibration in most applications
- Compact package design: Occupies less space in the customer s enclosure, potentially reducing production costs; enclosure size may also be reduced for easier fit into space- constrained applications
- Low hysteresis and repeatability errors (less than 0.35% of reading): Provides better system accuracy
- Enhanced response flow time of 6 ms: Captures full flow event
- Low power consumption: Allows for use in portable devices and battery-powered applications
- Oxygen concentrators and conservers
- Respirators and ventilators
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- Anesthesia machines
- Mass flow controllers
- Telecommunication systems
- Environmental climate controls
- Fuel cell controls
- Process gas control welding equipment and lasers