3M Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5433 is a clear PET linered version of 3M Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5419. It is a translucent, polyimide film-backed amber silicone adhesive tape with extremely low electrostatic discharge properties.
Features of Film Tape 5433 :-
- Polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
- Dimension ally stable at high temperatures to help prevent rework and enable high productivity
- Flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant to help protect surfaces and reduce replacement costs Silicone adhesive's high temperature performance reduces adhesive transfer to help eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity
Applications of Film Tape 5433 :-
- Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process
- Used as release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperature.