We are authorized G7Z-4A-11Z DC24 General Purpose Relays RELAY W/AUX CONTACT BLOCK 24 VDC
- One pole carries 40 A. UL 508 and UL 840 NO contacts (resistive 40 A 480 VAC, 60 Hz, 80,000 operations). EN 60947-4-1 NO contacts (AC1 40 A 440 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 80,000 operations).
- Ideal for supply power to industrial inverters, servo drivers, and other devices, and switching power to motors and other equipment.
- The maximum load capacity of 160 A when using 4-pole parallel connections.
- EN 60947-4-1 certification for mirror contact mechanism obtained by combining the Relay with an Auxiliary Contact Block.
- Conforms to European PV standard (VDE0126).
- Approx. 30% less operation noise than a standard electromagnetic contactor.* (Approx. 100 dB reduced to approx. 70 dB.)
- Approx. 50% the volume of a standard electromagnetic contactor* to help downsize control panels.Hi
Capacity and High Insulation
Continuously apply 40 A at 440 VAC, or apply up to a maximum of 160 A by using 4-pole parallel connections for full power application.*
The Relays are highly insulated to support load switching of 40 A at 440 VAC.
Always consult with your OMRON representative before using the maximum current of 160 A.