PTFE Film Tapes
Product Code : 5480 and 5481
Brand Name : 3M
PTFE Film Tapes
We are authorized distributor of 3M PTFE Skived Film Tape 5480 and 5481 tapes offer an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface over a variety of substrates to assist in the movement of web materials in many types of roll-wrap applications.
- Skived 3M PTFE Film Tapes are more conformable than typical extruded PTFE film tapes.
- Provides excellent chemical resistance except to organic solvents. Note: The silicone adhesive will be attacked by commercial organic solvents and so are not recommended for applications requiring organic resistance.
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces.
- Non-stick PTFE film provides an exceptionally slick surface for easy clean-up
- Easy-release surface provided by wrapping rollers, plates, belts, etc. where buildup of sticky materials and inks can occur.
- Shielding and protecting against chemicals.
- Mold release for composite or metal bonding.
- High temperature wire bundling and harnessing.
- High strength and abrasion resistance reduce friction between surfaces, minimizing squeak and noise.
- Wide temperature range for performance on heated machinery and equipment.
When PTFE film tape is exposed to temperatures above 600°F (316°C), small quantities of hazardous vapors may be released. INHALATION OF THESE VAPORS MAY BE HARMFUL OR MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION. Do not heat or expose PTFE film tape to temperatures above 600°F (316°C). Storage Store under nor