3M Scotch-Weld Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8010 Blue
3M Scotch-Weld Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8010 Blue are two-part, acrylic-based adhesives that can bond many low surface energy plastics, including many grades of Polypropylene, Polyethylene and TPO's without special surface preparation.
Applications :- These adhesives can replace screws, rivets, plastic welding, and two-step processes which include chemical etchants, priming or surface treatments in many applications.
- Creates strong bond on low surface energy plastics (LSE) such as polyolefin with minimal or no surface prep required
- Resists many chemicals, water, humidity and corrosion
- Formulated to bond multi-material assemblies such as LSE plastics, thermoplastics, composites and metals
- Medium viscosity allows controlled dispensing
- Regular and Non-Sag Formulations
- One step process; no pre-treatment of polyolefin substrates necessary
- Ability to structurally bond polyolefins without special surface preparation
- Excellent water and humidity resistance
- Convenient hand-held applicator
Bonding Composite Materials, Mounting and Trim Attachment, Panel to Frame/Stiffner to Panel Assembly, Sealing, Potting and Encapsulating, Small Joint Assembly
Industries :- Construction , Consumer Goods ,Electronics ,General Industrial,Medical , Metalworking ,Military & Government , MRO ,Signage , Speciality Vehicle ,Transportation, Woodworking .
Technical Details :-
- Adeshive Type : Acrylic
- Brand : 3m Scotch Weld
- Color : Blue, Colorless
- Hardness : 55-60 shore D
- Indoor/Outdoor : Both
- Physical Form : Flowable Liquid
- Product Type : Structural Plastic Adhesive
- Viscosity Range at Room Temperature : 17,000-40,000 , 20,000, 27,000
- Volume (Metric ) : 19L,20L, 45 ml , 490ml