3M Ultra-Thin Water Contact Indicator Tape 5558
3M Ultra-Thin Water Contact Indicator Tape 5558 is an ultra-thin, 6.0 mil (152 micron) thick tape used to indicate water contact. The tape permanently changes from white to red upon direct water contact.
*Features of Contact Indicator Tape 5558:-
Film Top Layer
- Printable by thermal transfer, flex graphic, and screen printing methods
- Provides improved ink receptivity
- Highly absorbent, transports water to show indications
- Rotary die cut table.
- Thinner to enable slim electronics device design
*Applications of Contact Indicator Tape 5558:-
- The ultra thin caliper, 6.0 mils total, is suitable for applications with tight design tolerances .
- Use as a water contact indicator in handheld or portable electronic devices such as smart phones, tablets and phablets, laptop computers and keyboards, wearable electronic devices, gaming and MP3 players, two-way radios and cordless phones, digital and video cameras, Li-MH batteries and chargers.